We hope you that you all have had a safe & healthy week despite all of the craziness going on. Thank you for continuing to support our small business, we greatly appreciate it!
Please note, all of your meals have a refrigerated shelf life until 5/29
As a reminder, (if you have ordered before) we would greatly appreciate it if you could please leave out your previous week’s delivery bag on your porch, so we may sanitize and re-use them. Thank you so much for helping us be an eco-friendly business!
Grilled Chicken Caesar
- Eat Cold and Enjoy!
Vegan 5 Bean Salad
- Eat Cold and Enjoy!
Kid’s Mac & Cheese
- Heat over stovetop, on medium low with 1 Tbs of butter, stirring until cheese is melted and macaroni is heated throughout. Enjoy!
Triple Citrus Glazed Salmon + Roasted Sweet Potatoes + Asparagus
- Heat oven to 325, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon, sweet potatoes, and asparagus on tray and heat for 10-15 minutes. Check for desired temperature, and bake for a longer time if needed. Enjoy!
Seared Scallops + Roasted Vegetable Salad:
- Heat over stovetop in pan, adding no oil or liquid. Keep stirring until heated evenly throughout. Let cool to room temperature & enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 325, and heat sweet potato on a foil lined (for easy clean up!) pan for 10-15 minutes. Check temperature and heat for more time as needed. Dip in ranch and enjoy!
Sautéed Shrimp + Sweet Potato Mash + Grilled Spring Onion Relish
- Preheat medium Saute pan to medium heat. Add the sweet potato puree and stir for 30-60 seconds or until the temperature is equal throughout the mash. Stir every two minutes to prevent sticking and unwanted caramelization on the bottom. When hot put to the side and move in to heating the shrimp.
- Preheat a medium saute pan to medium high heat. Add 1Tbs of oil, when the oil begins to lightly smoke, spread the oil evenly in the pan. Add the shrimp and relish mixture, stir for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat when warm.
Grilled Teres Minor + Serrano Pepper Chimichurri + Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Heat pan on medium high heat, add 1 Tbs of oil. When the oil lightly smokes, spread oil in the pan and add vegetable salad mixture evenly in the pan. Turn down the heat to medium, add 1/4 cup of water. Cover and steam for 2-5 minutes. Add steak and toss until desired temperature is reached.