Grilled Chicken Caesar
- Eat Cold and Enjoy!
Grandma’s Family Style Meatloaf + Green Bean Dinner
- Bake Meatloaf in oven heated at 350, for 20-30 minutes until desired temperature is reached.
Cajun Butter Cod + Asparagus + Orzo Pasta
• Break up fish, reheat everything together on a pan over stovetop with 1 tbs of olive oil or butter. Stir occasionally over medium low heat until heated throughout.
Chicken Noodle Soup
• Simmer over medium low on stove top until heated throughout.
Asian Inspired Shrimp Fried Rice
• Add 1 tbs of oil and 1 tbs to a pan, and Heat everything thoroughly, stirring until evenly heated throughout.
Fall Harvest Hash
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 until thoroughly heated.
Lemon Herb Salmon Cakes + Sauteed Sesame Kale
- Bake salmon cakes in oven, at 350, for 10-15 minutes. Saute kale on stove top in a pan over low heat until heated throughout.